Thursday, January 3, 2008

The New Year...

Time to go out on a limb and do the toughest thing ever, which is to decide the direction for my life in the coming 363 days.

1) Work my butt off to make money to pay for missions trips.

2) Spread the word of God through missions trips made possible by making said money.

3) Get into some better form of fitness level.

The first two are requirements of the the other two, and the last two are as well. In order to better serve God through the Great Commission, I need money. And further, in order to better serve God, I know that I must get into better shape.

And that is what I am going to try to do this year, and I know that if I truly try and truly put my mind and full efforts into these things, I will be able to fully achieve these goals.

There it is, short and sweet.

No comments: