Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Future

There are some things that are just so frustrating, but nothing can be more frustrating than the questioning of the plans that people have for the future.

More specifically, the way that othrs can question the plans that I have made for the future.

I know that my plans are not airtight, I know that my plans are not perfect, but as far as I am concerned they are as well laid out as possible.

I know that there will be obstacles for me to face. I know that there will be problems that I will face as the years pass, but I know that I believe that I will able to overcome whatever comes my way.

I know that the path that I have chosen is a difficult one, but I also know that it is the path that I am meant to undertake.

And that is the key thing that I keep trying to tell people.

I know that this is the path that I am meant to take because this is the path that has been laid out before me.

As I have mentioned, I have sustained so much personal growth over the past two years that I know that I am better able to grasp the plans and view the path that I believe God has laid out before me.

So when people question me and my future plans, to me it feels like they are questioning the growth that I have had as a person over the past two years.

And I know that this is not the intention, but it is what it feels like.

So I know that I need to overcome this feeling, but I know that it will be hard for me to do this as i have a propensity to take things personally.

And when I get over this, I will get over many things that are difficult in my life.

No comments: