Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

So, it is that time of year again. The time of year when we are supposed to be thankful for all the things that we have in this life, both material and not. So with that in mind, I decided with this post to list the things that I am thankful for. Let me preface this by saying that these are no particular order, so if you think something should be higher that something else, know that I am just listing things as they come to mind. So, here goes.

I am thankful for...

My loving family, all my friends new and old, Thrice, the Bible, my education, my opportunities, my ambitions, my faith, Diet Dew, my mentors, my teachers both at and out of school, Fifa 08, my vehicle, my job, my apartment, the guys I live with, Facebook, Google Translator, my hobbies, my shortcomings, my passions, the Carolina Hurricanes, and last but certainly not least, God the Father and His son Jesus Christ for the salvation that is present on this Earth.

So, wow, I guess that random mix comes from when you try to do a stream of consciousness writing on what you are thankful for. Anyway...

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: