Monday, April 7, 2008

Poetry (I guess)

So I was just chilling and this poem-ish line kept coming to mind, and I just couldn't stop thinking about it, so I decided to use it as the starting point and then write after it and see what I came up with. I guess you could call it poetry.

Anyway, here is what it turned into:

I pray away this prison
From the living dead
The walking and talking and feeling and breathing
Who know not of their loss
For they walk in darkness
Away from the truth and light of the world
Walking in darkness
Never knowing truth except the false truth that they create
I pray away this prison
From the living dead
For it is only through me that truth might be shown
To those who are lost

Thats it. I guess the reactions that most people will have to that are varied, so I will give you time to think about it before I give out my thoughts on the meaning of the words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.