Friday, May 30, 2008

Back from Honduras

So, I just got back from my construction mission trip to Honduras and it was a great trip. While I was there I journaled about the trip and am now going to post them here over the next few days. Enjoy.

Pre-Trip

As we prepare to travel to Honduras, I feel that a thing that I need to do to better prepare my heart for the worship that I will be giving through the sharing of the Gospel is to compose a prayer that I will say everyday.

Lord,

I fall on my knees, humbled at the awe of your awesome presence. I praise you for all that you are and all that you have been and all that you will continue to be. Lord, I pray that your will will guide me and my actions as I strive to serve you. I pray that you will bless me and be with me in all things that my works may bring you more glory. Lord be with my friends. Allow us to make a difference in the lives of the people that we will be working with. Allow us to become discouraged in times of hardship, but instead show us the way to overcome and bring you the glory and honor. Lord I pray that you will bless us with safety in our works and that will grant us the ability to finish what it is we will be starting. Thank you Lord for the blessings that you have bestowed upon me, especially the blessing of being able to go out into the world to spread you word. Please bless us and forgive us in all we do, for it is in the name of your son Jesus that I pray,

Amen.

No comments: